Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take to see a change in my credit?

The answer is simple-it varies. It depends on the item you are disputing, the amount of impact it has on your credit and the amount of time the bureau takes. If the bureau becomes aware that an error was made on their side, after 30 days, you will see a change in your credit report. Remember, depending on the error, it may give you a big boost or even a small one. Every point counts, together we will work towards raising it as much as we can.

What if all my negative items are accurate?

As you're looking over your credit situation, a question pops up: what if most or even all of my negative items are accurate? Will credit repair still work for me? Well, there are more opportunities for change and growth than you might think. Here's why. Creditors sell very critical information about you every day. It's information that can affect almost everything in your life, from your car payment to your house to your job. So, it's important to make sure that that information is as substantiated, timely, accurate and fair to you as absolutely possible. A lot goes into these definitions. This is where the experts come in. It's their job to help you assess the items on your credit report and then intervene with your creditors to help uphold these standards regarding the information they report about you to the bureaus. So, see what the process can do for you. It might surprise you how much is possible.

How do I receive a copy of my credit report?

There's actually different ways you can obtain a copy of your credit report. The first way is through the nationwide companies (Experian, Transunion, Equifax). If you have not already ordered a copy from them for the past one year, they are able to send you a free copy. The only downside to this , it does not contain your score but only your credit history. You can visit to order today, or by calling (877)-322-8228. The second option is through credit monitoring with a small fee of just $1 to start. This offer consists of your score from the 3 major companies. You can go ahead and cancel the trail after you receive your report.

How will I report the inaccurate items to the bureau's?

Actually, you do not personally send out the dispute letters, we will work together to find the incorrect item and in a 100 words or less, we will write the dispute letter for you. Once we understand your situation regarding the matter, it will make it easier for us to get it moving. But, along with the letter, you will have to provide a utility bill,copy of your Social Security number and a copy of your State ID. These things will help the agencies verify your information to proceed further.

I need to apply for a house loan next month, can I raise my score?

Well, we can certainly help you to raise your score with our services. Depending on the incorrect item on your credit report, this will determine how much your score will rise. After we fix one inaccurate item, we will work on the next and forward. Let's be honest, it’s not possible to be a miracle within a month, we will not promise you something that is not realistic. Yes, you can certainly raise your score in one month, but maybe not enough to be approved for a loan.

What if I receive no response from the bureau?

You are at all times, protected by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

If you do not receive a response after 30 days of sending out your dispute letter, or if the bureau refuses to respond to your request, you are then able to initiate a lawsuit. You are protected by the law to receive a response as well as having the bureau remove any inaccurate items.

Change Your Credit

We are here to provide you with a solution for your credit needs.

HOW IT WORKS            



* Results May Vary 


The My Credit Defender Specialist recognizes all current credit laws and offers a comprehensive, yet simple approach to improve credit ratings. The Credit Advisor is able to assist consumers in exercising their rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Consumer Protection Credit Act (CPCA).

©Copyright 2017 My Credit Defender LLC. All Rights Reserved